Get Turkish Citizenship
You can be a Turkish Citizen by purchasing a property in Turkey that is worth a minimum of $250,000. The Spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship. Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens. You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship.
Application Types To Obtain Turkish Citizenship By Investment
Make investment of a minimum of 250 thousand dollars
Turkish Bank Deposit
Have a minimum of 250 thousand dollars
Get a minimum of $ 500k in government bonds
Step by Step Citizenship by Real Estate Investment
Tax Registration number can be obtained from any tax office with original passport and photos in Turkey.
Passport original and tax registration number are required. An official document (such as Public Utility Bill) shows your current address is required.
Real estates owned by ISB PROPERTY will be the right choice for you.
Become a Turkish citizen by purchasing a property in Turkey worth at least $ 250,000. When buying property, use bank transfer and document the transaction by receipt. Also, get Title Deed Registry or Notarized Sales Contract annotated with “NOT TO BE SOLD FOR 3 YEARS”.
Request Provide Official Valuation Survey and submit the Bank Transfer Receipt. After that, apply to Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
Residence permit (no:6458/31-J) is granted to you and your family. The Spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship. You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship. Apply to Directorate General of Migration Management with required documents.
Apply to Directorate General of Migration Management with required documents.
What is the Requirements for this program ?
- Applicants are required to purchase a property in Turkey which is worth a minimum of $250,000. This can be fulfilled either by purchasing a single property or multiple properties, with provisions of regulations.
- The value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey done by the authorities that are announced by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property must be at least $250,000 in the valuation report
- The officially declared value of the property must be minimum of $250.000 at the time of the Notarized Sales Contract and/or of its ownership transfer at the Land Registry Office
- In case the property is purchased with a mortgage loan or is subject to mortgage by any means, the mortgage value will be deducted from the value stated in the valuation survey and the remaining amount will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants are required to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years. This commitment must be registered as an annotation on the Title Deed and/or on the Notarized Sales Contract.
- The Property purchase price must be paid to the seller via bank transfer to be supported by bank receipts that prove the transaction is made from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account.
- Any such property within this scope must not be registered under and foreign real person’s name including the applicant’s spouse or children; properties that have been transferred by the Applicant’s spouse or children after 12.01.2017 are not within the scope of the regulation.
- The application will be sent to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners Department, through the Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation, Land Registry Office.
Required Documents for the program
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Vital Record that shows all family members as the husband, wife and children, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate.
- If the applicant is widowed, Spouse’s Death Certificate
- Health Insurance
- 12 Biometrics Photos taken on white background
- Original and Notarized Turkish translation of these documents
- Power of Attorney
- Application Forms